Need ideas for your Easter Sunday meal? Try this complete menu for an Elegant Easter Brunch. We've included the recipes and timeline, too! Bonus: Much of it can be prepared ahead of time!
As we prepare to celebrate the end of Lent and the miracle of the resurrection, we all know we are going to be dyeing and hiding eggs...but what will we serve for Easter Sunday brunch?
Everyone can indulge now...because lent is over and it's a celebration!
Over the last couple of years we have published many recipes that would be perfect for your Easter brunch.
Here is a mostly do ahead, brunch menu that will leave you time for enjoying your guests. And if you're doing Easter dinner, scroll to the end for some Gr8 recipe ideas.
After the menu take a peek at the do ahead timeline so you aren't rushing around Easter morning to get everything done.
∞∞ Easter Brunch Menu ∞∞
∞ Appetizers ∞
∞ Main Buffet ∞
- Challah Bread
- Baked Eggs Benedict Muffin Cups
- Fruit Salad with Orange Honey Glaze
- Blueberry Muffins
∞ Dessert Ideas ∞
There's a lot of yumminess in this menu, so dessert probably isn't required. BUT, if you want to add some treats, we have a few Gr8 thoughts!
- Easter Basket Candy (who doesn't love a good chocolate bunny?)
- Tangy Lemon Bars
- Or, a yummy Carrot Cake;
- Or, if you're feeling ambitious, Easter Basket Cake! (See Note)
∞∞ Timeline ∞∞
- One Week Ahead:
- Plan your table and your serving dishes.
- Make Blueberry Muffins and freeze
- 3 Days Ahead:
- Set your table (Or, at the very least, set out the dishes, glasses, flatware, tablecloth or place mats that you will be using.)
- Make Herby Dill Dip
- 2 Days Ahead:
- 1 Day Ahead:
- Make the Fruit Salad and put in serving dish. Store covered in the fridge.
- Make the filling for the Deviled Eggs, store in refrigerator separately from the whites. If you store it in a plastic bag, you can just snip the corner of the bag when ready to fill the egg.
- If serving Carrot Cake, you can make it a day ahead.
- Party Day!
- Early in the day:
- 2 Hours Before:
- 90 Minutes Before: Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Start arranging the buffet table.
- 45 Minutes Before:
*See Gr8 Do Ahead Notes on recipe