Here is a behind the scenes peek into some of our favorite kitchen tools that we can't live without. Add a couple to your Christmas list or pick one or two to give to a Gr8 Friend, or Mom for Mother's Day, or Dad for Father's Day, or Christmas, or... well, you get the idea!
- KitchenAid Mixer - we each love our KitchenAid stand mixers. But any electric mixer is Gr8 in a kitchen!
- Immersion Blender - It's small to store and perfect for creaming soups. And you don't have to wash the big blender! (Just click on the photo to find it!)
- Nespresso - If you love coffee or espresso, this is the machine to have. Easy to clean and makes a Gr8 cup!
- Keurig - So perfect for so many things. Easy to use for a variety of beverages.
- Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor - Chop nuts, grind herbs, these little guys have many uses!
- A new favorite is the Instant Pot! We each now have one and we're loving creating new recipes.
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven - These are Gr8 because they cook efficiently. We love our Le Creuset Dutch Ovens.
- Cast-Iron Skillet - Every home needs one! And if you get one handed down to you, hold on to it!
- Digital Candy Thermometer - A must if you are making our Toffee or Caramels
- Digital Meat Thermometer - Jurga loves hers for her grilled meats
- Zyliss Cheese Grater - need we say more?
- Mini–Mandolin - This Kyocera slicer is a brilliant addition to any kitchen. Small, easy to store and a breeze to use for small jobs, like slicing cucumbers for a salad!
- Digital Scale
- Citrus Squeezer
- 1 1/2" & 2" Cookie Scoopers - great for cookie dough, filling mini cupcake tins, making fruit balls...so many applications!
- Salad Spinner - Use it for washing lettuce, herbs, fruit... anything!
Do you have favorite kitchen tools? Please share in the comments. We love trying new things!