This is my recipe for fresh Herby Dill Dip that I like to keep in the fridge for a weekend of entertaining. This creamy, delicious dip is easy to make and will keep for days! There's a reason it's a classic!
For a weekend when you'll be hosting, this is Gr8 recipe to make. You can make it ahead of time and it will keep in your refrigerator for the weekend.
You'll be happy to have this as a snack when the neighbors drop by!
What to Eat with Herby Dill Dip
- Serve this with fresh veggies, the herbs complement the flavors of the vegetables.
- It's Gr8 on crackers. The fresh herbiness shines through!
- Use it as a spread on sandwiches instead of plain mayonnaise.
If you aren't wild about dill, just tone it down by adding a little less. The beauty of a recipe like this is you can play with the ratios of herbs to make it all your own!
Here's a video about making the hollowed out cabbage to serve as you bowl.
Other Dip Recipes
- Baba Ganoush (Eggplant Dip) -- This one is fairly healthy!
- Guacamole -- The basics!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip -- Always a crowd favorite!
- Salsa Fresca -- It's a salsa, but a dip, too!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we may make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click on the link and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Herby Dill Dip or Spread
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup mayonnaise, we like Sir Kensington's here at Great Eight Friends
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 ½-2 Tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Enjoy with crackers, baguette, or fresh vegetables.