This delicious Pumpkin Martini is the perfect cocktail for any Fall menu! In fact, why not drink your dessert this year!
A few years ago, my sweet friend Donna gave me a basket of ingredients for Thanksgiving. All the ingredients were liquid and "for adults only!" Included was a recipe for a Pumpkin Martini. Yay Yay! And, only three ingredients; vanilla vodka, pumpkin pie liqueur and Rum Chata.
I like to buy jarred caramel sauce and dip the rim of the martini glasses in the caramel. Perfect with just the caramel or for a bit more fun, dip the rim in caramel sauce and then in a mixture of raw sugar and cinnamon.
After tasting the yumminess I couldn't decide if it was a cocktail or a dessert. Well, why not drink your dessert?! This martini is so delicious and will surely remind you of Fall and the holidays; a perfect addition for your Thanksgiving menu. Try it! For sure you will love it!
Other Cocktail Inspirations:
- The Cherry Manhattan
- Kombucha Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- The Rosé Cocktail - The Anna Rose
- Homemade Pumpkin Irish Cream
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce Rum Chata
- 1 ounce pumpkin pie cream liqueur
- caramel sauce, optional for rim
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker combine the vodka, Rum Chata, and liqueur.
- Optional: Pour caramel sauce onto a flat plate. Dip rim of glass in the sauce.
Gr8 Tip:Dip the rim of the glass in caramel and then in a mixture of cinnamon sugar!
Gr8 Do-Ahead Tip:Multiply the recipe to your desired number and mix in a pitcher. When it’s time to serve, add the ice to the cocktail shaker and shake up a couple servings at a time.