Pumpkin Irish Cream is a fall take on an old favorite. Serve it over ice, add it to a cocktail, or make a boozy pumpkin spiced latte!
The seasons are changing and it's time for all the autumn flavors! You will fall in love with this rich and luscious Pumpkin Irish Cream. This is your old favorite Irish Cream with a fall kick!
It took several batches to combine just the right ingredients and I believe I came up with a winner! And it's so easy to make. All eight ingredients go into your blender at once, blend and then chill. What could be easier?
This creamy liqueur offers flavors of cinnamon, baking spices, and chocolate with hints of vanilla and coffee. You can serve it alone; over ice or mixed into a cocktail; or make a boozy pumpkin spice latte!
This fun and delicious cocktail is sure to be a hit at your next holiday party!
How about giving some as a hostess gift? If you are attending a Halloween party or Thanksgiving Dinner, the hostess will love receiving a pretty bottle filled with this homemade liqueur. You can find reasonably priced bottles at World Market and sometimes at Home Goods.
Homemade Pumpkin Irish Cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) half and half
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 Tablespoon milk chocolate mix, such as Nestle's Quik
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Shake container well before serving.
- Serve straight up, over ice, or as a creamer for your coffee.