This Mango Papaya Salsa is wonderful served on grilled fish, try it on veggie burgers or serve it as an dip with chips. It has the fresh, sweet juiciness of the fruit and a little heat from the jalapeño...perfection!
If you're having a few friends over and grilling fish or chicken, this salsa is a Gr8 addition to the table. It's colorful and appetizing and easy to make; and wonderful on fish tacos, too!
Choose fruit that gives slightly to the touch and make this Mango Papaya Salsa about 4 hours before serving. This will give the flavors time to marry.
Mango Papaya Salsa
- 3 plum tomatoes,, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe papaya,, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe mango,, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper,, seeded and minced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine tomatoes, papaya, mango and jalapeño together in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, honey and lemon juice until well combined.
- Toss the dressing into the fruit mixture.
Gr8 Do-Ahead Tip:For the best flavor let the salsa marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.