Make a bowl of this Mango Relish any time you find fresh mangoes at the grocery store. It is Gr8 as an appetizer or on fish tacos. The perfect summertime condiment.
- 1 large (or 2 small) mango, diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ - 1 jalapeno, seeds and stem removed, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients above. Add more or less of any of the ingredients to your personal taste.
Gr8 Do-Ahead:Make this up to 8 hours ahead of time and the flavors will have time to develop.
Gr8 Tip:This is delicious on fish tacos, veggie burgers, or just as a dip for corn chips.