Make a bowl of this Mango Relish any time you find fresh mangoes at the grocery store. It is Gr8 as an appetizer or on fish tacos. The perfect summertime condiment.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Save this RecipeSaved!
Please leave a rating!
- 1 large (or 2 small) mango, diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ - 1 jalapeno, seeds and stem removed, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients above. Add more or less of any of the ingredients to your personal taste.
Gr8 Do-Ahead:Make this up to 8 hours ahead of time and the flavors will have time to develop.
Gr8 Tip:This is delicious on fish tacos, veggie burgers, or just as a dip for corn chips.
Tried this recipe?Mention @Great8Friends or tag #gr8food!
Be a Gr8 Friend and tell us what you think!