Corn Relish, the perfect pop of flavor for your next barbecue or party. Put it on tacos, burgers, or just eat it with chips.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Save this RecipeSaved!
Please leave a rating!
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels,, about 2 ears of corn
- ½ cup diced red pepper or tomato,, or both
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients above. Add more or less of any of the ingredients to your personal taste.
Gr8 Do-Ahead:Make this up to one day ahead of time and keep covered in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Mention @Great8Friends or tag #gr8food!
Be a Gr8 Friend and tell us what you think!