Corn Relish, the perfect pop of flavor for your next barbecue or party. Put it on tacos, burgers, or just eat it with chips.
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels,, about 2 ears of corn
- ½ cup diced red pepper or tomato,, or both
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients above. Add more or less of any of the ingredients to your personal taste.
Gr8 Do-Ahead:Make this up to one day ahead of time and keep covered in the refrigerator.