These super yummy No Bake Hershey's Kiss Peanut Butter cookies require only 5 ingredients and are a delicious hit every time! You will not be able to eat just one!
I have been making these No Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies for nearly 35 years (yikes! That really makes me sound old!)
This is a no-bake cookie and a favorite of our family. Including only a few ingredients, it was simple for the kids to help with when they were young.
Because it is one of my son Wes' favorite treats, Grandma Gale indulges him with his own batch every Christmas. Lucky guy!
This is a fun cookie to make with young kids. The little hands can push the Kiss into the middle and then you can form the cookie around the Kiss (they are still quite warm at this point).
These kiss cookies are great for holiday cookie exchanges, wrapped up as a homemade gift, perfect care package sweets, or just to fill your cookie jar!
Make them ahead of time and freeze in a freezer bag or container for one to two months. Enjoy!
More delicious cookies!
- Easy to make Almond Cookies!
- Have you ever had popcorn in a cookie? Delicious!
- Everyone needs a Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
- How pretty are these Pinwheel cookies?!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we may make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click on the link and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 48 Hershey's® Chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 - 5 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Special K breakfast cereal, approxiamately 6 ounces
- Remove foil wrapper from each Chocolate Kiss.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large pan. Over medium heat, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Turn the heat to low. Add the peanut butter and stir until completely combined and creamy.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the cereal. Stir to just combine.
- Using a small cookie scoop, immediately spoon a few cookies at a time onto the parchment paper.
- Add the Kiss to each cookie using your fingers to form the cookie around the Kiss. Continue the process until all the peanut mixture has been scooped (you will need to work fairly quickly as the cookie mixture in the pan will harden.)
- Let the cookies cool on the parchment paper.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter or the refrigerator.