Do you need to bring a treat to a party? Do you have kids and want another snack that they will love? Do you like to have quick, yummy, and easy recipes to throw together when company shows up? Well then, Great Eight Friends has you covered with Apple Slices with Toffee Crunch Dip!
This snack couldn't be easier or tastier! It includes only a few ingredients and only a few steps from beginning to end. When feeding a crowd, we usually double the recipe (which only uses one 8 ounce bag of toffee bits). This is the perfect sweet bite at the end of a meal. A Gr8 dessert! Enjoy!
Toffee Crunch Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese , 1/3 less fat cream cheese is fine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces toffee bits
- Apple slices
- Combine the cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla until mixed thoroughly.
- Add most of the toffee bits and stir.
- After transferring the dip into the container you will serve it in, sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Serve with the apple slices and Enjoy!