The sweetness of the toffee chips with the cream cheese combines into a wonderfully sweet dip and perfect for dipping apples slices or other fruit. This easy Toffee Crunch Dip recipe is the perfect sweetness on apple slices!
Do you need to bring a treat to a party? Do you have kids and want another snack that they will love?
Do you like to have quick, yummy, and easy recipes to throw together when company shows up? Well then, Great Eight Friends has you covered with Apple Slices with Toffee Crunch Dip!
This snack couldn't be easier or tastier! It includes only a few ingredients and only a few steps from beginning to end.
When feeding a crowd, I usually double the recipe (which only uses one 8 ounce bag of toffee bits). Instead of buying toffee bits, adding any leftover toffee from Jurga's delicious toffee recipe would be so tasty!
Making it ahead of time makes it easy to have ready for entertaining. Once all the ingredients are combined, cover and store in the refrigerator until serving time. The dip can be made several hours ahead of time.
This is the perfect sweet bite at the end of a meal. Sometimes after a meal, I will dip the apple slices and pass the plate of dipped apple slices around the table.
A Gr8 dessert! Enjoy!
More Gr8 Fruit Desserts
- Instant Pot Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Cheesecake Mousse with Berries
- Baked Stuffed Peaches
- Easy Puff Pastry Pear Tart
- Cherry Pie
Toffee Crunch Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature, ⅓ less fat cream cheese is fine
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces toffee bits
- Apple slices
- Combine the cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla until mixed thoroughly.
- Add most of the toffee bits and stir.
- After transferring the dip into the container you will serve it in, sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Serve with the apple slices and Enjoy!