This is the easiest and best Barbecue Sauce for marinading, basting, or just a delicious condiment on the side for beef, pork or chicken. Use it for flavor in any recipe that includes barbecue sauce!
Everybody loves a good barbecue but what is key to a successful meal is simply a good basic barbecue sauce.
This recipe calls for only a few simple ingredients that are surely in your pantry. It only takes a few minutes to combine the ingredients.
This is so finger lickin' good and easy that you will never buy it in the store again.
Use this Gr8 Barbecue Sauce with:
Gr8 Barbecue Sauce
- 3 cups ketchup
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- In a small saucepan mix all ingredients together.
- Place over medium heat and cook, stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- The sauce is now ready to use.