This is the easiest and best sauce for marinading, basting, or just a delicious condiment on the side for beef, pork or chicken. Use it for flavor in any recipe that includes barbecue sauce!
Everybody loves a good barbecue but what is key to a successful meal is simply a good basic barbecue sauce. This recipe calls for only a few simple ingredients that are surely in your pantry. It only takes a few minutes to combine the ingredients. You will have a sweet and spicy sauce that works well with ribs, burgers, and on chicken. Add a little Jalapeño pepper if you really want to turn up the heat!
This is so finger lickin' good and easy that you will never buy it in the store again.
Use this Gr8 Barbecue Sauce with:
Gr8 Barbecue Sauce
- 3 cups ketchup
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- In a small saucepan mix all ingredients together.
- Place over medium heat and cook, stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- The sauce is now ready to use.