This fish sheet pan dinner cooked on the grill is easy and healthy! A one pan meal including fish and vegetables and spices is the perfect quick dinner!
Sheet pan dinners are all the rage right now. Well of course they are, they are simple to throw together!
Don't turn on the oven! Beat the kitchen heat this summer and make your fish sheet pan dinner on the grill!
This recipe can be put together quickly, cooked on the grill and let's really talk here, you will only have one pan to wash!
The ease of assembly:
- Line your sheet pan with foil.
- Add fish to pan.
- Clean and cut veggies and add to pan.
- Season and put on grill!
Think about how healthy and easy this is! And really this recipe is only a guideline. Open up your refrigerator and use any ingredients you already have.
If you like shrimp or salmon, why not try them? There are so many different vegetables and spices you could use!
Add a side dish to your Fish Sheet Dinner:
- Crusty Bread
- Rice with a little zest of lemon
- Dirty Potatoes
- Arugula Salad with homemade dressing
- Make ahead a corn salad
P.S. If you love the ease of sheet pan dinners, you will love Anna's Sheet Pan Lamb Dinner!
Please leave a rating!
Fish Sheet Pan Dinner on the Grill
- 4 Tilapia fillets, approximately 6 ounces each or other fresh fish
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2-3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- fresh herbs, I used parsley and some basil. Use whatever you prefer.
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 small peppers, cut in half and seeded
- 4-6 green onions
- 1 lemon, ½ thinly sliced (the other half reserved for juice)
- ¼ cup green olives
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high setting.
- Wrap the top and bottom of a shallow baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of olive oil on the foil.
- Add the thinly sliced garlic to the pan.
- Season the fish liberally with salt, pepper, paprika, fresh herbs and lay on the pan.
- Add the ingredients (yellow squash through capers) to the pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice from the reserved half lemon.
- Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil all over the vegetables and fish.
- Place the pan on the hot grill and close the lid.
- The fish is done when firm to touch, approximately 15-20 minutes.
Hi Lori, Thank you for your Gr8 question! I will add this information to the notes on the recipe. Prepare the ingredients following the post and roast in your oven at 350℉ for about 20-30 minutes. Let us know if you give it a try!
It looks so colorful and amazing, but how could I do it in the oven? We live in an apartment and we don't have a BBQ.
Hi Lon! This is so easy and yummy! If you try it, let us know what you think. Thanks for being a gr8 friend!
This looks amazing and so healthy! We eat mostly fish at home. I cook on the grill but I would not have thought of this method on the cookie sheet. So ready! Thank you!!!!
The kids are here this weekend, so I'm going to try it, too! We all appreciate a Gr8 tasty and healthy dinner, especially during the summer.
Hi Brenda! Thank you for being a gr8 friend!
This looks so good and healthy. Might have to try this over theweekend. Thank you.