Is there anything better than cooking and sharing a meal with friends? We spent a day doing just that, cooking with Nonna Anna. SO. MUCH. FUN!
Oh yes we did...we spent a whole day cooking with Nonna Anna! And what fun we had!
Italian food is delicious, it's colorful, let's face it...Italian food is fun! And making pasta with friends is a LOT of fun!
So, let's review, Gr8 Food - check; Gr8 Fun - check; and we did it with Gr8 Friends — a triple header!
With Nonna Anna's help we created a whole Italian meal and the recipes for most of what we made are here on our very own blog.
Cooking With Nonna Anna
And then our husbands arrived and we relaxed a little...
And then we ate! So grab some Gr8 Friends, cook a meal, any meal, and enjoy life! Be a Gr8 Friend!
Debbie, Jurga, Kyle, and Anna ... oh, and Nonna Anna, too!
Fun Facts about Italy.
- The national dish of Italy is PASTA.
- On average, each person in Italy consumes 55 pounds of pasta per year; that's more than a pound a week!
- Wine has been produced in Italy for over 2800 years.
- The average Italian consumes 26 gallons of wine a year!
- Italian pizza was invented during the 18th century in Naples, where Nonna Anna is from...no wonder she's a gr8 cook!