I love this Kale Slaw with Lemon Aioli and I just know you will too! Try this classic cabbage slaw that incorporates kale. A wonderful healthy addition!
If you think you don't like Kale, you will enjoy it in this salad; especially with the addition of the light and tasty lemon aioli dressing. Super Gr8 side dish to serve with burgers, ribs, or just about anything! And it's perfect for a picnic!
Kale Slaw with Lemon Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 small carrots, shredded
- 1 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, stemmed and leaves shredded and massaged
- In a large bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients together to make the dressing.
- Shred the carrots and cabbage and kale.
- Massage the shredded kale by squeezing it several times in your palms. This breaks it down which makes it easier to digest. So give your kale a good massage and your tummy will be grateful.
- Add the vegetables to the dressing and toss well.