Pin Recipe Save this RecipeSaved!
Please leave a rating!
Roasted Herbed Baby Potatoes
Tender crispy roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish for almost any meal!
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 pounds red and yellow baby potatoes, scrubbed, rinsed and halved (or quartered)
- 10 large garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425°.
In a large bowl, add potatoes, garlic, chopped onion, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss well so the mixture is well blended.
On a well greased baking sheet (see Gr8 Tip), spread the potato mixture out evenly into a single layer, leaving room in-between the potatoes.
Roast until potatoes are tender and brown, stirring occasionally to ensure even browning, about 45 minutes.
Place roasted potatoes in a serving bowl, toss with chopped parsley and serve.
Gr8 Make Ahead Tip:
Clean, cut and toss the potatoes with the herbs and refrigerate until ready to roast.
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil lined on the baking sheet can be used to make clean up easier.
- Use leftover potatoes as a tasty breakfast side dish. Cut leftover potatoes into smaller pieces. Lightly grease a large skillet. Cook potatoes until heated through and crispy.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 767mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg