Pin Recipe Save this RecipeSaved!
Please leave a rating!
Mango Papaya Salsa
A sweet and tangy addition to serve as an appetizer with chips or as an accompaniment to pork, fish or chicken.
Servings: 12 servings
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Combine tomatoes, papaya, mango and jalapeño together in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, honey and lemon juice until well combined.
Toss the dressing into the fruit mixture.
Gr8 Do-Ahead Tip:
For the best flavor let the salsa marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.