Mango Papaya Salsa
A sweet and tangy addition to serve as an appetizer with chips or as an accompaniment to pork, fish or chicken.
Prep Time15 mins
Marinating Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Course: Appetizer, Condiment, Dip
Keyword: Mango Papaya Salsa, Salsa
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Prevent your screen from going dark
Combine tomatoes, papaya, mango and jalapeño together in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, honey and lemon juice until well combined.
Toss the dressing into the fruit mixture.
Gr8 Do-Ahead Tip:
For the best flavor let the salsa marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.