The perfect hot drink for cold winter months.
Servings: 1 serving
- 8 ounces of boiling water
- 1 herbal tea bag of your choice, (Herbal tea is recommended the caffeine in black tea will only keep you awake...and you need to sleep!)
- 1 ounce whiskey, any kind will work.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Pour the boiling water over the tea bag into a mug.
Steep the tea for a couple minutes until it reaches the strength you prefer, then remove the tea bag.
Add the whiskey, lemon juice, and honey to the mug.
Stir until all the honey is dissolved.
Cuddle up under a cozy blanket and inhale the steam and sip your Hot Toddy until gone.
Then take a nice nap!
- You don't have to use tea at all, simply add the whiskey, lemon juice, and honey to a cup of very hot water, this is the more classic version.
- Try using apple cider instead of tea, just heat it up before adding the whiskey, lemon juice and honey.