Pin Recipe Save this RecipeSaved!
Please leave a rating!
Homemade Irish Cream
This Homemade Irish Cream is creamier and yummier than store bought. Delight your friends and family with this easy recipe!
Servings: 10 4-ounce servings
- 1 pint half and half, (2 cups)
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 Tablespoon milk chocolate mix, see Gr8 Tip
In a blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
Shake container well before serving.
Gr8 Do-Ahead Tip:
Liqueur can be refrigerated for up to one month in a tightly sealed container.
Gr8 Gift Idea:
Scour your local sales for pretty bottles, add some seasonal ribbon and you have a wonderful hostess gift or party favor.
- Use an inexpensive whiskey instead of Irish whiskey.
- Add almond syrup or almond extract for extra flavor.
- Substitute chocolate syrup for milk chocolate mix.
- For Valentine's Day, omit the coffee flavor and add raspberry liqueur.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg